We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive and flexible play-based learning environment for children of diverse backgrounds. We pride ourselves in being responsive to the needs of children, families and the community.
Our programs are developed based on each child’s individual development as well as the current interest of the group or an individual child. As a centre with families of diverse cultural backgrounds, programs also reflect the different cultures of these families, inculcating in children an appreciation of the different cultures in Australia.
We aim to provide an environment where children, through play-based experiences can learn to:
• Treat others with respect and empathy
• Care for their environment
• Collaborate and contribute towards a common goal
• Communicate and listen effectively
• Think independently and confidently
• Be a strong community