Whether your child is receiving child care in Queens Park or any Perth suburb, you want to make sure he or she is having the best experience possible. We have explained a lot of what we do and how we enhance your child’s experience, but there is a lot you can do to make it even better, whether you choose Cuddles Childcare Centres or any provider.
- Maintain a good relationship with your child care provider or staff. In particular, two-way communication is important.
- Let the staff know about things your child is interested in. They may be able to include those items in their day.
- If your child won’t be attending because of illness or your family is on holiday, let the centre know.
- Ask for updates from the staff about your child’s progress so they can create better learning and developmental opportunities, not only at the centre, but at home.
- As your child develops, talk to the staff about their transition from one room to the next level. “Graduating” from toddler to preschooler, for example, can cause anxiety due to a new carer and new friends.
- Volunteer and take an interest in the centre’s activities. Parental help is always appreciated at special days and excursions, for example. Become part of your child care community.
- Inform the centre about your family’s culture and values so they can be included if possible.
- When your child makes friends, get to know those friends and their parents. Make some “play dates” outside of child care.
- If anything has happened at home to unsettle your child, let the staff know. For example, if a new baby arrives or relatives are staying with you on holiday, your child could have trouble adjusting.
Best Child Care in Queens Park
For the best child care in Queens Park or any Perth suburb, call your nearest Cuddles Childcare Centre today. We have conveniently located child care centres serving most Perth suburbs.