Come and check out our brand new purpose built centre with each room specially designed and equipped for its age group. Our Kindergarten aged room has direct access to a beautifully crafted outdoor area and also features an interactive kitchen.
- Long Day Care
- Half Day Care
- Casual Care
- Before & After School Care
- Vacation Care
What Parents Say About Us
Book a Tour
Please allow a minimum of 45 minutes to tour our service where you can:
- Tour the whole service and all rooms.
- Meet our educators, especially the Room Leader where your child will be starting.
- Learn about how families are involved in their child’s learning program.
- Learn about our policies and procedures
- Ask questions and much more.
*each tour session caters for a maximum of two families only.
Please Meet Our Centre Manager
I have over 8 years’ experience in the Early Childhood industry and have worked with children of all ages. I was born and raised in New Zealand and moved here when I was 18. I completed my diploma in Early Childhood Education in Perth and loved every minute of it. My passion for early childhood education comes from having a big family and the joy of watching children learn, discover and grow into young adults. I believe in providing children with the foundation they need to succeed in life to become their own person.
I would love the opportunity to offer a tour around our centre to discuss how we can support you on your child’s early learning journey.