LATEST JOB OPPORTUNITIEs
Early Childhood Teacher
Are you an aspiring Early Childhood Teacher looking for a fantastic opportunity? Cuddles Early Learning & Childcare is seeking an Early Childhood Teachers (or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification), Diploma (Education and Care or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification) and Certificate 3 (Education and Care) qualified Educators.
About the Business
Cuddles Early Learning & Childcare is a WA family owned and operated Centre committed to forming a close-knit community between families and educators so as to provide excellence of teaching and learning through which children are able to thrive and develop their individual abilities in a safe and supportive environment.
What you will need:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching or equivalent and\Or a Diploma of Education and Care (or equivalent) Certificate 3 Education and Care;
- Teachers registration number. (ACECQA assessed)
- Be willing to undertake a traineeship
- A commitment to delivering high quality care and NQF indicators
- Ability to be innovative, creative and engaging
- Experience in leading a team and building strong team morale
- Passion and enthusiasm for early childhood education
- First Aid Certificate and Valid Working with Children Check
- Work rights in Australia
- Able to facilitate a free-flow indoor/ outdoor program
- Have a desire to continually improve your skills and knowledge to improve outcomes for children through regular professional development;
- To produce and teach a curriculum in line with the WA Kindergarten Curriculum Guidelines.
- Oversee and maintain the developmental records of each child.
- Hold a current First Aid qualification, including Asthma and Anaphylaxis;
- Oversee and collaborate with staff to ensure that the program is continually improving.
- Provide exceptional leadership and guidance to your team of Educators to support their career growth
- Understand and implement the EYLF in your program.
- To possess a sound understanding of the National Quality Standards and National Quality Framework.
- Develop, implement and review educational programs in partnership with the Curriculum Leader which demonstrate a superior understanding of the NQF, EYLF and Reggio Emilia approach.
- Provide support to Educators to foster strength, determination, kindness and passion for learning in every child.
- Supervise, interact and engage with all children and families, to build meaningful relationships.
- Family friendly work environment
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible programming options
- Career development opportunities
- Networking with other services and like-minded employees
For expressions of interest, or to enquiry about this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.